View Single Post
Old
12-04-2009, 12:41 PM
CBJCougar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by frito View Post
Yeah, i saw that on PR. It's a shame Russell didn't get PP time at the end from what everybody said about him being the only one fighting for a win. I was fortunate to be coaching my daughter's team and thus missed the game so I am garnering that information from this thread.
You didn't miss a thing!

I swear I still think making the playoffs was what knocked us out of kilter. It's almost like the boys, and they are very young boys, now are rewriting history, remembering how much fun that was and forget how hard they worked to get there. Last season was work until it all clicked and then the fun began. One of those can't see the forrest for the trees kinda deals.

I look at them and see more talent than we've ever had yet less results to show for it. Frustrating!! I see more stupid "skill" moves, meant to impress whoever, but always leave me and the scoreboard screaming "don't do that crap anymore!"

Just growing pains. That's all it is. We will get through it. Eventually. More bumps on the head and, thankfully, a parent (Hitch) who knows better than to throw the baby out with the bathwater....

CBJCougar is offline   Reply With Quote