View Single Post
Old
12-04-2009, 06:25 PM
LT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnefan924 View Post
Now come to think of it, what is wrong with Tippet? How does he think Beodker is going to breakout? Not even Ovechkin would thrive in his first year only getting 8 minutes. Play the *** kid! He is one of the best skaters on the team! Let him have PP time! Its a total waste to give to freaking guys that dont deserve it! Just because he's 19. I like Tippet but not in this aspect. Total waste of talent. Anyone can see this. Obviously Tippet cant
That's probably a poor example because players like Ovechkin stand out and you absolutely notice them. That is part of Boedkers problem...he has tons of speed and potential but he's not using it properly, he's not aggressive enough and quite honestly I like that the young ones have to earn their right to play. Everyone has been on this Porter, Boedker bandwagon and personally I don't think they have been all that impressive. I do like Boed's and I think he will earn a spot back either through injury this year or just stepping it up for next year. I thought he had a decent game last night though.

I think Tippett wants a strong team and we all need to realize one thing....Tippett wants to and gets paid to win. So if he thinks that a young player is not going to get the final result then I trust him.

LT is offline   Reply With Quote