Old
09-22-2003, 01:00 PM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemskyFreak83
i noticed this the other dauy when i was lying down to sleep, and it just kept eating away at me why of all the teams in Canada the leafs get the best and most coverage when they are 2 better team out there soon to be 3

and your the score and tsn are too leaf happy and lets not forget about sportsnet here, they cover the canucks even more than tsn or the score cover the leafs, sportsnet gives a report about the canucks everyday and they put on right when the late show starts

The Leafs get all the press because they are in Toronto with something like 30% of the country's market share is. They have the biggest fan base (not the best but the biggest) and all the networks are HQ there. That's why they get the press time more than anyone else.

The reason Sportsnet has so much Canuck stuff is because the midnight feed comes from Sportsnet Pacific... Vancouver. If you want the AB news first, watch in the morning or earlier in the evening and I think you'll see it as you like it. Sportsnet West caters to the western region first.