View Single Post
Old
12-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Mike Johnson is one guy that definitely completely fell off the face of the planet inexplicably. I guess sitting out a season with injury, and then sitting out the next season due to the lockout can be blamed to an extent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Polakis View Post
Yeah, he was one of my favorite players to see going into corners in the offensive zone. I'd put that 02-03 Nagy-Langkow-Johnson line above any the Coyotes ever put together, including Tkachuk-Roenick-Drake. Hockeydb.com shows Johnson playing in Germany last season, and nothing this year at age 33.
I just saw Mike Johnson on NHL On the Fly, turns out he landed a full time gig there and apparently is on a radio show as well. So while he's not playing hockey, he's definitely still on the map!

Quote:
A handful of Johnson's appearances on TSN and The Score piqued XM's interest and he was asked to fill in on the weekend satellite radio show from Wayne Gretzky's restaurant.

They obviously liked what they saw and Johnson quickly became a regular. He appears daily on XM's NHL Power Play show, simulcast on the NHL Network. He also won a full-time gig on the network's NHL on the Fly.
http://www.thestar.com/sports/tvradi...-as-xm-analyst

Sinurgy is offline   Reply With Quote