View Single Post
Old
12-05-2009, 10:54 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHab View Post
I wonder what will happen if Obyrne leaves one day for more bucks???

Anyways, I really think players really like playing in Mtl. The problem is the media and the cold. I personally think Komi was fed up with the French media like guys on Anti-chambre and 110% writing awful things about him on the newspapers. This is why he left. Money was also a incentive. However, TO fans will soon discover that he isn't worth the 4.5 million.

Toronto seems to copy us in every way. They stole our industries, they are trying to steal our festivals, they kinda didn't want the Expos even though they were the first canadian baseball team and now they steal Habs players. TO is nothing more than a Mtl wannabe.
I don't think it's any secret that Montreal is the city with flavour and toronto has always been the uptight bland wannabe "global city" and I now basically live in toronto. cool city, lots of "stuff" but when I go back home, there's just nothing like it. And everyone I know from Toronto who's lived in Montreal says the same. Ok, a little OT, but wannabes in life, and hockey especially FOR SURE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadienErrant View Post
He always said that he liked number 2.

He played with number 20 in Hamilton too
In the past two years in NHL (EA), his default number is always 2. Would it be that hard to add an extra programming to filter out retired numbers from a team's profile (which you could manually undo if you needed to)?

have to say, I hated him all of last year and I take it ALLLLL back + he is great in interviews as well. Very interesting conversation and seems like a great guy in keeping with how his teammates have regarded him.

Last edited by Habs10Habs: 12-05-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Merge
habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote