View Single Post
Old
12-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Love the 3rd line, I thought it was a pretty good physical game today, everyone was finishing their checks. Can't be upset when everyone is hitting.

Brown . . The dood is Sully 2.0. The only time he made a pass was to Kopitar after his other 9 shots (terrible shots) wouldn't go through. Oh, I also liked the fact that when Stoll got face washed and taken down, he stood there, looked and skated back to the bench. . AGAIN, Not asking for him to fight, LEAST HE CAN DO is skate over and grab on to someone, maybe a little smack talk or a shove (YOU DON'T GET PENALTIES FOR SHOVING, FACE WASHES & SMACK TALK). . .

Also, Is anyone else noticing that Jim Fox is starting to become a little more "Homerish" in the past few seasons. . it's getting annoying when he talks about Dustin Brown "GREAT JOB PUTTING THE PUCK ON NET" when Brown is putting it right into the chest. . .

Anyways, not to upset about this game, everyone was hitting (except for Fro but lets be serious, when is he ever physical). . i think we should be happy to get the 1 point.

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote