View Single Post
Old
12-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Bandit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bland View Post
Huh?

The Kings were lucky to get a point out of this one.

Anze probably played his worst NHL game, just terrible in all three zones.

Brown was just terrible again, but lemme guess, some get the impression that he played well because he threw some big hits that had no effect whatsoever on the game? The man has no hands and no timing.

Jack Johnson and Randy Jones continue to be brutal.

Terry Murray makes some awfully strange decisions. The 1st line is keeping the puck down low, rolling on cycles, yet they get broken up for the Bride of Browpitar?

Simmonds, Parse, Handzus, Frolov, Stoll, Richardson and yes, Purcell all played well again.

Oh, and love Frolov's Mike Foligno impersonation!
Agree with this except for Purcell. You really just need to admit to yourself that he's not as good as you thought/hoped he would be and accept it. Also I didn't think Johnson was brutal throughout, but he is a very bipolar player. He made some really awful plays and some good ones, and overall I would say he was definitely below average, but not brutal.

As for Kopitar, he was getting abused all night long by Oshie. I'm not really sure what Murray was thinking, but I would have maybe after the 3rd or 4th shift of those two guys head to head, I dunno, maybe moved Kopitar away from that matchup? I mean, that is supposed to be one of the advantages to playing at home right?

Bandit is online now   Reply With Quote