View Single Post
Old
12-06-2009, 06:16 PM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I dont care if this is a support thread, Carcillo is public enemy #1 right now for me. Carter and Hartnell can get some leeway from me because they do carry this team at times. Carter is a PPG player. Hartnell is a gritty second liner.

Carcillo is a nobody and a liability. Believe me that I don't want my team to be "soft", I just dont want my team to be stupid. Because that is what Carcillo is. He is a hothead. Not because he was protecting the team, but because some guy said something and then checked him. Big deal, man up, hit him back later in the game, and ****ing WIN.

I could care less if the Flyers fight 10 times and win every fight if we keep losing. At the end of the day, the Flyers are still losers, which is unacceptable. I want to WIN.

He cares about himself. Everyone has been bad. Am I not angry at Richards, Briere, Hartnell, Giroux, JVR, and Carter? Yes, I am. However, they actually are capable of carrying this team, and they are ones who will turn this team around. We need to surround them with the right roleplayers to succeed. Carcillos stunt happened at the lowest and worst possible moment. Why? Because he got angry at some d-bag. He sucker-punched that guy. Yeah, the guy was willing to fight, but he was in the process of throwing his gloves off when he got 1-hit KO'd.
Carcillo is Public Enemy #1? Wow, you need to actually watch some games dude.

TheDrizzle81 is offline   Reply With Quote