View Single Post
Old
12-06-2009, 05:39 PM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacker912 View Post
So sick of people saying Carcillo is useless. You clearly don't watch games and know nothing about hockey if this is your opinion.
Clearly I dont watch the games because I know some 3rd/4th liner who forechecks is a dime a dozen and not worth the liability he brings to the squad? If Carcillo was GOOD maybe he would get some leeway from me, but he isnt even good. He is a hack. He should STRIVE to be Lappy. Lappy risks his body to make plays. Lappy has character and comes back after taking a puck in the mouth, Lappy plays the PK and he does it well. That is what I want from my 4th liners. Carcillo is none of those things, and he doesnt have the offensive upside to play 3rd line. The answer is simple, he should be dumped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
Carcillo is Public Enemy #1? Wow, you need to actually watch some games dude.
I do. You guys love the guy because he is entertaining, not because he helps this team win games. In fact, while we are trying to get our game back on track after a losing streak, he does everything he can to **** it up rather then help.

He has emotions, he is intense, I get it. However, he is not a good fit for this team. I hope he gets traded. I'd love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
because most of these people are front running folk that jump on the backs of popular players and defend garbage (upshall). I dont get it. They have been waiting for something to happen to blame this skid on because they dont have the balls or the intellegance to realize that the team as a whole sucks right now and it starts at the top with the golden boys, richards, carter, hartnell, etc. No we blame Carcillo for 1 incident that we all know wasnt as bad as the NHL is making out to be.
Quote:
most of the people are front running folk who jump the back of popular players
= YOU DRIZZ. Some recent fan who jumps on Carcillo's **** when he does nothing but fight and forecheck while condemning our best goal scorer because he isnt getting it done right now.

Quote:
They have been waiting for something to happen to blame this skid on because they dont have the balls or the intellegance to realize that the team as a whole sucks right now
Again, you blame Jeff Carter for this skid, when Emery and Boucher and the D are letting in every goal they can and Carcillo is taking 4-game suspensions rather then helping this team move in the right direction.

Quote:
No we blame Carcillo for 1 incident that we all know wasnt as bad as the NHL is making out to be
False, I think the NHL did the right thing. Carcillo got what he deserved. The Flyers have been getting every OTHER suspension for the past few YEARS. The Flyers should be working on preventing these suspensions by being disciplined, instead Carcillo, who has been warned to keep up his act for years and has been TRADED due to his attitute goes and acts like a **** AGAIN.

Quote:
the team as a whole sucks right now and it starts at the top with the golden boys, richards, carter, hartnell, etc.
The WHOLE BOARD is mad at Carter and Richards and gang while YOU give Carcillo a pass because you like him cuz he fights

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote