View Single Post
Old
12-06-2009, 06:14 PM
predfan98

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenWheel View Post
The Wild have been solid since a terrible start, to get back over .500. So it's not like they suck. (I know you didn't say that but someone earlier in the thread made it sound as if they are bad) They're playing very well. So to me that means we have even less excuse for a weak effort. We knew they were playing well coming in.

I think the other team's coaches know we need all four lines so they bait Trotz into playing Belak... I literally had decided in my mind we were probably going to lose when I saw he wasn't a scratch. It seems most times this year when he plays the rest of the teams is thinking "we have Belak today, so we don't have to be tough".

GRRR!

I had been hoping for Rinne to start. Thought may as well show some faith in him even after a couple weaker outings, instead of Ellis two nights in a row and also traveling. I'm rarely a fan of the way Trotz uses goalies. I thought he rode Rinne a couple games too long in the win streak when he could have had a long rest with Ellis just getting one start on the road. But if they were going to play like that in front of the goalie it didn't matter who it was.
well, there were two of us, I think we doomed the team.

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote