View Single Post
Old
12-07-2009, 08:46 AM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
Their fans seem to like the way their scoring is starting to look. Luongo had a rest last game after a long streak of starts, so he'll be ready.

But I still think Rinne will start and play well and we'll not only work hard but play well both offensively and defensively and I think we'll kick them at home. I say Preds win 4-2. Somehow we solve Luongo a bunch by sheer swarming, since he was doing well before his break. I can dream, and I am. We have more offense than we've shown, they can find it.

Unless Belak plays, then there'll be fight when it's 1-1 and we'll lose 4-2. Since we seem to not get energized when he beats on someone but the other team does, for some reason. I don't even know, does Vancouver have an enforcer? Hopefully not or the other coach will lure Trotz into having Belak active.

I want to guess who's hot enough to get goals but who the h### knows with the Preds. I think Leggy and Ward are due and I hope they get Hornqvist and not Smithson. Arnott seems to usually come back with a strong game after weak ones, so I think he, Dumont and Sully will play hard and play well also. Piure guesses as I know little about the matchups to Vancouver, but guessing is part of the fun. And maybe O'Reilly feeds Erat. Or the dee, who have had some shots recently, get another goal.

We need to win this game!!!

Last edited by OpenWheel: 12-07-2009 at 09:00 AM.
OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote