View Single Post
Old
12-07-2009, 11:15 AM
IAN aka RYAN

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to IAN aka RYAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
You were here for the playoffs and offseason, everyone said this team was "too soft" and needed some grit. Now they are *****ing about 1 incident carcillo had and it wasnt as bad as everyone is saying. if carcillo jumped the guy with his back turned, or made it clear he didnt want to fight, then id be all for the suspension and sitting him for being a ******. But he isnt wrong. The whole situation has been blown out of proportion and some people here just love being negative and hateful twards a team they love, and are aiming it at the wrong people. Carcillo has played hard every game, Carter hasnt. Send heat his way, oh we wont because hes Jeff Carter. Double Standard? Yes.
I wouldn't exactly agree about the jeff Carter thing but I think it's bigger than just him. I've seen Carter play hard and actually get upset over some bad bounces or missed shots. I think he's aggrivated with his own pla. And it's showing. The whole team needs some heat sent thier way. You need to score to win games and jeff Carter is a big part of that. He knows this and I think it's getting to him a bit.

IAN aka RYAN is offline   Reply With Quote