View Single Post
Old
12-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post

Do you, or anyone know how hard it is for Montréal to draw free agents, so now we're going to trade 1 of 3 who signed here ? Plus someone else who is virtually like Mueller (though without the slight success that Mueller has already)

On top of that, it's a top 6 forward.

Mods, please change the title.

Others, please be smart when posting.

Also, pleks is a UFA at the end of the year, so him for Mueller wouldn't happen, unless Pleks agrees to sign.

Andrei for Mueller, something around that could work, but something like that and I'd rather go for Hanzal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I can't support trading Spacek for Mueller. We already acquired a questionable work ethic player in Pouliot to round out the forward ranks. Spacek is our third best defensemen, and it would be a backwards move to move a very servicable defensemen especially considering we lack top end defensive talent.

Mueller has never impressed me, I watched him alot in Everett and his game always left more to be desired. I don't think he has the work ethic to become a prolific scorer in this league.
Apparently the 2nd round pick thing doesn't work without Ryder or the sarcasm smiley attached to it. I was, to be honest though, only being half sarcastic.

Ohashi_Jouzu is online now   Reply With Quote