View Single Post
Old
12-21-2004, 12:10 AM
IkeaMonkey*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmhuskies
Ok maybe not the best story but a pretty good one: funny at least...We had senior nite my junior year(give out flowers and stuff, it was taken forever and I really wanted to go to a party my brother was thorwing(plus I disliked the coach)and the game started @ 9!!...I knew the ref and in warm-ups(before the senior thing) I went up to the ref and said "I am going to take a penalty on my first shift and I will act like I am making a big deal out of it. Don't give me a 10 give me a game(last game of the year we were not going to make the playoffs)..."He said sure, if that's what ya want" so I hooked some guy 20 seconds in and threw up my arms and got a game" ...I t was worth it as I meet my future girl friend @ the party" Life is funny sometimes!!!
Haha! That's so gold. I usually chirp at the ref for taking a penalty and you asked for one....lol awesome.

I asked in another thread...but ill reask...did you play for USM?? Do you know anyone currently playing at USM?? I'd like some info on the program...if you can.