Your 5 most favorite habs ever?
View Single Post
12-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Join Date: Feb 2003
If going based only on players I've seen play:
1. Saku Koivu: Just about everything you could ever want in a player. He's skilled, has leadership abilities, is a grinder and will outwork just about anyone out there.
2. Guy Carbonneau: Another great leader and grinder. I loved how he was always willing to sacrifice his body to block shots at the point.
3. Larry Robinson: Another great leader with a great work ethic. Probably the best defenseman I've known in this lifetime.
4. Guy Lafleur: One of the most electrifying players to play the game.
5. Patrick Roy: Love to hate him. Absolutely stood on his head in the playoffs but was a high maintenance player. If he was just a bit more of a team player, he'd have been 10X better (is that even possible?) but the game was always about him and how he gave the Habs two Stanley cups.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by StanleyCH25