Old
12-09-2009, 10:37 PM
butteredtoast

vCash: 500
Name: TJ

Sex: M

Birthplace: Keokuk IA

Hometown: Keokuk IA

Mode of Transportation: 1992 Ford Taurus (don't make fun, that thing is a tank)

Job: When I'm not laid off, I'm an inspector at a steel mill

How and when you became a Blues fan: Happened to catch a game on KPLR sometime after a Monday Night RAW, and decided to let hockey fill in my little third grade need for violence, lol.

Favorite Blues Player: current? It changes by the week but right now Perron

All-Time? MacInnis

Favorite NON Blues Player: active? <3 Chris Pronger
Retired? Pat Lafontaine, Jaromir Jagr, Ray Borque

Your Definitive Blues Moment: The one that always seems to stick with me the most was Yzerman in game seven, it was the last time sports made me cry. But for a happy note, that big comeback against the Leafs.

First Blues Game Attended: A game against Nashville when they were still an expansion team. I remember they were down by one, with like 3 seconds left when MacInnis blasted a shot from the red line that I just KNEW was going to go in. . . . but it didn't.

College Attended/Attending: none

Music You Listen To: Death and Black Metal

Favorite Band(s): Morbid Angel, Athiest, Windir, Immortal, Enslaved

Favorite Movie(s): This is Spinal Tap, Major League, Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

Favorite Food: BEEF

Favorite TV Show(s): It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Futurama, The Venture Bros.

Hobbies: My one (soon two) kids take up most my time, but other than that I like: Playing NES, disc golf, pro wrestling, rooting for the Iowa Hawkeyes football team, and mocking the Hawkeyes basketball team.. . . .

butteredtoast is offline   Reply With Quote