View Single Post
Old
12-10-2009, 03:04 AM
ukyo

vCash: 500
Ahhh... this game was ohh so satisfying. On the down side, I don't think any of my Shark-fan neighbors will be saying hello to me in the morning for a little while.

Some things that, amazingly, haven't been pointed out yet:

1. Our crappy PK looked AWESOME. Apart from all four PKers just standing around while Marleau poked in the Sharks' lone PP goal, they were closing on the Sharks quickly and made them look uncomfortable all night.

2. PP was also hot. Looked like it picked up from where it left off against Calgary. Keep it up guys!

3. Everyone battled HARD for the puck. Even Drew Remenda had to give props to the Kings for contesting every puck, loose and otherwise.

4. Doughty is THIS close to becoming a truly dominant defenseman (unfortunately, you can't see my accompanying hand gesture).

5. While Simmonds and Parse looked great again, they finally weren't needed on the scoresheet. Poor Zeus, on the other hand, had a real tough time staying out of the penalty box.

6. Completely un(der)-appreciated stat at HF: Dustin Brown has led the league in penalty plus/minus for the past two years and is leading the league again this season, and was +3 on penalties tonight (drew another four and took one). He deserved one of the three stars.

ukyo is offline   Reply With Quote