Old
12-10-2009, 11:21 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am The Mush View Post
Everyone's different, but when I go out the night before a game, I don't play nearly as well. Granted, when I drink I don't enjoy having two beers, I usually get sloshed.
It all depends on the amount of time you have to prepare for a game the next day. I don't know how an NHL players schedule works, but I would assume Mike Richards (just using him as an example) could sleep until 1 in the afternoon if he felt like it on game day if there were no morning skates or anything like that. I have been known to get pretty tanked and I can usually sleep it off and be fine by noonish. But like you said, everyone is different. Mike Richards (again, just an example) might be able to do that whereas Matt Carle (just an example) might be still terribly hungover the next night and play like crap. Judging by the way the team plays, I wouldn't put too much stock in the partying being an issue. When they start missing games or throwing up on the ice because of it, then it is a problem. Until then, look elsewhere to find what ails this team.

DrinkFightFlyers is online now   Reply With Quote