View Single Post
Old
12-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Matalvatz

vCash: 500
Agreed that Nabby had a bad game, but he was getting screened a lot, and I think that five hole goal deflected off someone...not sure.

Yes, Huskins sucks, but even Blake and Boyle made some bad reads out there. The first goal was completely Boyle's fault in my opinion because he didn't step up on the shooter. He was caught in no man's land, and his body position made it seem like he was cowering from the shot.

Overall, I saw a lot of that from our defense last night...not enough stepping up on shooters or puck handlers to smother the shots. There were a couple of plays where the kings cycled the puck down low, and even though the D had enough time to release from the front of the net and challenge the boards, they didn't. They sorta just waited for the play to come to them.

Anyway...I still love Blake and Boyle. Vlasic is dropping off a little, imho. Murray has stepped up his game to the point where he is even making escapes with his skating and shooting more. I don't mind Joslin, but we need to trust him a little more, and Huskins is just crap on skates. I still don't like him. I wish he would be more physical with that size. Anyway. Rant..

Matalvatz is offline   Reply With Quote