View Single Post
Old
12-10-2009, 11:08 PM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
Way to be MemphisHockeyFan! His loss!

I asked a girl out on a first date to a Preds game, when I had season tix, geesh, 7-8 years ago I guess. Instead of saying yes or no she asked "which game". So anyway, she sort of suckered me into taking her to the Dallas game. We were fourth row. She was a huge Dallas fan, and an even bigger Modano fan. Made me annoyed with her screaming "MoDANOOOoooooo!!!' over and over. And she had some lungs... And it turns out she knew a lot of swear words when the calls went against Dallas...

She said her grandmother was upset that she planned on rooting for Dallas and she told me "Gramma doesn't know it's not like that anymore". Well, yes it was, because I managed one more lunch date and then got scarce. That first date was burned into my mind I guess. LOL I needed to grow up probably but that kept running through my head. I mean, at least root at a modest volume level instead of having the entire arena looking to see how the loudest Dallas fan on the planet ended up sitting right in an area that was always full of Preds fans, lol.

We just weren't compatible really. But I told those around me it was only because she rooted against the Preds. LOL

OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote