View Single Post
Old
09-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
I see it as being tough for Hall to be a disapointment, being that we shouldn't really expect any more than 20 or so goals from him throughout the course of any season. He is very streaky, and is more of a junk goal guy, who benefits from linemates that put shots on net. That being said, he is good for 15-20 a year depending on his mates performance. He is a good power forward, in that he can make things happen just by taking up space and being a big beast.

I don't know, its too hard to predict a slumper...I'd say Tootoo has a lot of a hype right now, so if he doesn't do as every one has said he would, maybe he stands a high chance of it. Same goes with Zids and Kloucek, who is as we all know, pretty fragile for a big guy. Brittle bones may get the best of him.

As for Legwand, I have no reason to believe that he won't keep putting up better numbers, for a couple of season I hope. He has just gotten better and better, and knows that Poile isn't a GIANT pushover when it comes to contracts.