Thread: Line Combos: Jokinen-Iginla need a LW
View Single Post
Old
12-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Skyguard

vCash: 500
I don't think we need to make any moves. I think the team has really gelled nicely, and if you really think about it, adding new faces when things are going well doesn't seem like a good idea. I don't know the inner workings of the locker room, but it seems like everyone has bought in to the coach's system and there is good team chemistry.

I also like the idea of rotating dudes in with Iggy and Jokinen to mix things up and keep changing our makeup so other teams will need to adjust. I think this will help us come playoff time. I love that we're rolling all the lines and if you play well, you get more ice time, regardless of how much you make.

In response to some of the comments about Sarich, I remember a certain playoff game where Sarich made a huge hit, the crowd went insane and the team came back from a huge deficit. It isn't always about how many goals you get or how many points you have. There are many ways to contribute and be considered an excellent player - especially if you are a defenceman. He *might* be earning on the high end of the scale (for his performance/status), but we don't seem to have cap issues at the moment and we seem to be clicking well.

why would we change anything now?

damn Kipper is playing unbelievable.

Last edited by Skyguard: 12-11-2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: clarity
Skyguard is offline   Reply With Quote