Mike ModanoTom WandellSergei Korostin
Brian Sutherby Ray Sawada
Keith BallardDan Hamhuis
Nicklas GrossmanStephane Robidas
Mark FistricKarlis Skrastins
Ivan Vishnevskiy 

Krahn/Climie
Scratches: Jeff Woywitka

The Dallas Stars have re-signed Brent Krahn and Matt Climie to identical two-way contracts. Each player will receive $500,000 in the NHL. Climie and Krahn will compete for the backup role in Dallas and starter in Texas (AHL).

Stars are currently negotiating with several UFA goalies to serve as Dallas' starter.

The Dallas Stars could soon be in a position that requires some moves to get under the salary cap. If you have any interest in Stephane Robidas (on pace for 40-50 points last season playing 25 minutes a game) or Nicklas Grossman, please PM me so we can discuss a potential trade. Any offer will be considered if it provides Dallas with cap relief.

Finally, Dallas is looking to swap prospects. I'd like to move Richard Bachman for a defenseman or forward prospect since I plan on signing a starting goalie for the foreseeable future this offseason. I'd also like to move Jonathon Blum for a similar prospect (salary, age, ready for the NHL, skill), but the player needs to be a forward (right shot would be a plus/not required).
wow, you're really pencilling Schroeder into your second line next year? Here's hoping, I guess.