View Single Post
Old
12-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Trxjw
Bored.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by free0717 View Post
I know this kid has raw mad skills, but first round picks have to be safer. I didnt like the pick simply because this kid dominated a Prep school league. I believe first round picks need to be safer. I like drafting out of the OHL or WHL if possible in the first round.

The first round picks in our lineup were OHL guys. And Sangs is close too, another OHL player.

I hope Krieder becomes the first line hi scoring wing like everyone wants but boy, what Sather did is risky.
Kreider probably has the most "boom potential" out of anyone drafted from #15-30 -- even amongst the CHL guys.

Keep in mind, this guy should still be a Senior in high school. He's starting to adjust to playing with men at the college level and it's coming through in his play. He's really throwing his body around and he has absolutely fantastic hands. It's only a matter of time before he starts putting up numbers.

The kids skating alone will make him a serviceable NHL player. The fact that he has size and slick hands gives him a very realistic shot at becoming an impact top-six forward. Couple that with the fact that he has a great head on his shoulders, and he could be a potential leader on and off the ice as well.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote