View Single Post
Old
12-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Guerzy
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Agree about Tlusty. I liked how fluid he looked, smooth skater, creative, pretty good hands. You could see he is an offense first winger, and for this team that is a good thing. I think with time Tlusty can be a valuable top 6/9 guy for us. I don't mind him getting a few games up here but I also like the idea of him playing on a pretty good Albany team with the rest of our young guys as he can still polish up his game and hopefully be more of an impact guy for us next year. It's a solid mix down there and it's going to be a group of them eventually here in Carolina full time as soon as next October, so it's a good fit for him to really break through and come into his own.

What I like, and I believe can help Tlusty is he'll be playing with guys in Albany (that will eventually be here full time as soon as next season) and they're all relatively the same age, carry scoring potential, are creative, etc. I really think Tlusty can and will fit in well with the likes of Sutter, Boychuk, Bowman, Samson, etc, etc as the young kids on the team. I like the fit and believe the more time he spends with the kids in Albany the better and more comfortable he'll be come next October when he is on the big team with the mentioned youngens making the transition. I think it's going to be an exciting, young, offense oriented team. The thought of adding a young talent in the form of Hall or Seguin just adds to the excitement.

Last edited by Guerzy: 12-14-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Guerzy is online now   Reply With Quote