Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Spaling recalled
View Single Post
Old
12-14-2009, 11:34 PM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
I don't get it either. I won't mind seeing Spaling get in some games. But it's as if they are trying to catch lighting in a bottle. Bring a guy up, see if he bags some goals and looks like a scorer, if not send him down. Repeat.

I know when I listen to the Admirals radio calls you here Santorelli's name over and over as if he just controls the play. Seven shots tonight. Yet he didn't score here, so they try someone else. O'Reilly as well.

But Spaling's name gets called a lot recently. So maybe he's more suited to forward and can help. I was surprised it wasn't Thuresson. I thought Thuresson showed well when he was here. But Spaling is supposed to be a decent defensive forward so maybe he'll be a nice fit. I feel good for him he's getting a chance.

OT - Wilson had only one shot tonight by the scoresheet, of their 32 shots. If so, it was the one where someone set him up nicely (while tied 3-3 late) and the announcer screamed "Wilson was ROBBED!" as the opposing goalie made a good save. He also had a fighting major.

Last edited by OpenWheel: 12-14-2009 at 11:53 PM.
OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote