View Single Post
Old
12-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Nakamura
私はクソの葉を憎む

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
As a sports radio host in Trois-Rivières, PJ was one of my role model. The reason: Not only was he funny, which is part of my show, but he always kept a neutral eye on most things.

When the Habs are hot, he'd calm the wave down, and when the Habs were cold, he'd but a bit of sunlight on everything. I'm gonna miss him. However, you'd have to see this coming, as he could barely be on radio without interfering with his CBC schedule.

If anyone knows how I could join him, I'd really like that. I would love to get his opinion of the whole thing.
Your show must suck

I will not miss PJ Stock, I like to learn stuff when I listen to a program.

I remain indifferent to Randy Tieman. Someone said he was "vanilla" and I guess that would be correct. He reminds me of Ron Francis, the real-estate guy. Slow and painful.

It would be awesome to get a guy like Gabriel Morency back on the Team 990 'cause other than Casavant, Price and Melnick.. boring.

By the way, if the Team 990 ever gets the rights to the Habs' radio broadcasting, Elliot Price would be my choice for play-by-play guy. Never gets boring when he describes Montreal Junior games.

Nakamura is offline   Reply With Quote