View Single Post
Old
12-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude boivin lives View Post
What an absolutely pathetic performance.

Pronger looked terrible out there. Even when he's been at his best here, I've commented on his skating and slowness being an issue at times...well, that issue sure reared it's head tonight. It scares me to think about what his foot speed might be like 5 or 6 years from now.

Has anyone seen Mike Richards?

Hartnell has always been a bit of an idiot, but he's done enough positive things to comfortably outweigh the idiocy and make me able to laugh at it. Not these days though...the scale is tipping big time towards his idiocy, and patience is running very thin.

Our team's ability to finish has became nightmarish. It's really out of hand...our ****ing players need to ****ing execute once in a while, and Lavi needs to do a better job with the line combos. This **** is a mess. Ability to finish isn't even an issue though for Richards and Carter...cuz those two can't even create a ****ing scoring chance. I don't know what the hell has happened, but they suck even more together than they have been individually.

It's frustrating to continue to watch Carter unable to pick a corner to save his life, especially on nights when the opposition is able to do it multiple times.

Carcillo doesn't belong on the PP. I like the idea of creating more of a presence in front of the net on the PP, and I'm sure that is largely Lavi's thinking...but he just doesn't frigging belong on the PP. I don't care how players are playing....a good coach would find a way to create two quality PP units out of Richards, Carter, Briere, JVR, Giroux, and Hartnell. And if anyone of that group should be ousted right now in favor of Carcillo, it's Hartnell.

Lots of teams all around the league are improved this year, largely as a result of their younger players continuing to improve....our team on the other hand has its younger players either standing still or regressing.
Well said.

I especially thank you for not blaming Boucher.

In the GDT someone posted a proposal along the lines of Hartnell and Pronger for Kaberle and Kessel. I would not be against such a trade.

Garbage Goal is online now   Reply With Quote