View Single Post
Old
12-15-2009, 09:36 PM
smacklby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateur Hour View Post
Well, at least we made the Pens work for that win. Oh, wait...

The most telling part about tonight was that after the Carcillo goal, the Pens came right back with a great, pressure-filled shift that hemmed us in our own zone for almost a minute. Soon thereafter, Staal scored that SH goal to regain the momentum and effectively put the game away. That's what good teams do, they put an inferior team right back in its place immediately following any kind of surge that builds some confidence. The Pens are good -- very good. We are terrible... at least right now. Still, there's too much talent on this team to jump ship. I'm going to be patient and wait for things to play out. Hopefully the guys can snap out of this slump and realize their potential, like they did at the beginning of the season.

Our best players just aren't our best players right now. Richards and Carter have been damn near invisible, and Pronger is starting to look slower with each passing game. Coburn has regressed at a startling rate. When Dan Carcillo and Jon Kalinski are your best players on the ice against a team like the Penguins, you should expect to lose 6-1 almost every time.
good points; except i stop watching after the 3rd Penguins goal; i have no idea what the game was like after that.... lol.

hate to say it, but i saw this coming, and i do NOT see it changing, regardless of what managment does. this team needs to be disolved; it is disfunctional, and i dont see that changing without breaking up the team.

smacklby is offline   Reply With Quote