View Single Post
Old
12-16-2009, 12:45 AM
FlyHigh

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHolmgrenDotCom View Post
cant realy blame him for trying something different.
I mean for how long now has the offense blown ass?

This is just a bunch of heartless, gutless pukes right now.
save for a couple of guys on the 4th line
They played a great 3rd period in Boston. they showed they can step up and show they can take a game with desperation and some passion.
Tonite against our most hated rival they go out and completely **** the bed.
I am sick of it. to hell with being patient with the "this team has too much talent for this contunue" mentality.
Completely inexcusable.
Are some of the players still pouting over the fact that Stevens was fired?
You know what right about this point I want to find out who wants to play for Laviolette. If you dont want to play for him, GTFO.
I dont care who you are.
Well I mean, as I've said multiple times, before, we had the JVR-Carter-Briere line generating chances, now we have no lines generating chances, so that's fun.

I'd personally get JVR-Carter-Briere back together, put Hartnell in the bottom 6, and then maybe give Carcillo a shot with Richie-Giroux until we get healthy.

And I do think there are some guys pouting over Stevens firing (though I really don't think Carter is one of them) and those guys need to man up, accept it's a business, and start playing hard.

I don't think Pronger is pouting, but he's been playing like ass the past few games and that's unacceptable from your best player in a time of transition.

Last edited by FlyHigh: 12-16-2009 at 12:51 AM.
FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote