View Single Post
Old
12-16-2009, 12:16 AM
FlyHigh

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHolmgrenDotCom View Post
I really cant believe Richards is playing the way he is. Of all the guys on this team I thought he would be the last one to act like he doesnt care. I am sure he does, but his actions on the ice for the most part say otherwise. Oh and I dont buy the injury excuse either. Remember last year? we found out both his shoulders were ****ed up for a good portian of the season. didnt stop him form scoring goals, playing physical ect.
I dont think Carter is one of the ones "pouting" over Stevens getting canned. He was playing like this under Stevens this season.
Pronger needs to be better. alot better.

Hartnell might be playing his way off this team. He is hurting this team more then helping it lately.

I think Coburn has caught "Pitkanenitis" He has alot of talent and can be a very good defenseman but cant handle adversity and is fragile menatally.

If this team doesnt come out with some emotion, some anger on Thursday night then they never will. what happened tonite is completely unacceptable.
I don't think Richie is not giving 100%, I just think he's feeling too much pressure, probably a lot of it self-generated, and it's affecting his play. He needs to relax and get back to doing what he does best.

Doesn't help that he's been saddled with a useless linemate (Hartnell) and now he's playing with Carter and Carcillo which is simply dumb by Laviolette.

EDIT: I should add that I also think Richie feels really guilty for Stevens getting fired, not saying he's pouting, but he probably feels responsible.

Last edited by FlyHigh: 12-16-2009 at 12:23 AM.
FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote