View Single Post
Old
12-16-2009, 02:12 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr View Post
God I hope not, you just brought in a new coach...Give him a chance with the players that are here

If they have to now go and make another major deal after the Pronger deal, Homer needs to be fired instantly!

Like mentioned in another thread, the reason teams like Detroit and NJ have won multiple cups is because they have built teams the right way.....The teams dont completely change over every 2-3 years.

This team hasnt won because it has a win now at all costs mentality which didnt work before and certainly doesnt work now with the cap

You already have turned over Umberger, Lupul, Upshall, Downie, Smith, Hatcher, Knuble, Biron, Nitty in the past couple seasons.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Even though I do agree about the whole we would get fleeced thing (which we would) I do think a change needs to be made. How many more games can we get killed by. Like we keep saying lets wait for our star players, but as we are waiting, we are losing 4-1, 8-2, 6-1, 2-0. As much as I like to see us get *****, we kinda need to start winning games.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote