View Single Post
12-16-2009, 09:17 PM
vCash: 500
I've had this same problem my whole life. Its an intense, aching pain all along the bottom of my feet. Made me quit hockey when I was 11 because I couldn't enjoy it due to the excruciating pain. Last year at the age of 21 started playing again with the same intense pain. I find the first skate of the season is the worst, after one of my first games last year I had to sit in the locker room for about 10 minutes before I could put any weight on my feet. As it stands i just put up with it. It really sucks, but at this point its worth it.

I really have no idea what causes this pain. The only other thing that does the same thing is ski boots. I remember waiting in line at a ski lift in Marmot just about ready to kill myself, and when I finally got to sit down on the lift it was pure euphoria, like a damned orgasm in my feet.

My main theory is that I need wider skates. When I started playing again last year I also took up goaltending and found some EE width goalie skates for cheap and it seems like they cause a lot less pain.

Ragss is offline   Reply With Quote