Old
12-17-2009, 01:39 AM
RangerFan10

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangerFan10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightide85 View Post
I was thinking this all game.

Drury is an absolute disgrace to the Rangers organization. Sutter stripped Elias of the C and gave it to Madden. Tell me why Drury should be Captain?

The team puts forth ZERO, and I mean ZERO effort, and Drury acts like he just doesn't care. I hate Chris Drury more than I hate Scott Stevens.

At this point, I hope we lose every game, because these bunch of LOSERS don't deserve anything. There is no accountability whatsoever on this team. You have a captain (lowercase) in Drury that can't score, can't lead, can't do a single thing. Forget about what he makes, he needs to be removed from his duties as captain ASAP!!!!

Nobody cares, nobody has heart, nobody has anything. Nobody will get fired, nobody will be demoted, and nothing will change.

We are again, the laughing stock of the league.

Thanks, Sather, you've assembled the most pathetic Rangers team since I've been a fan (1989)

Drury MUST go, and he MUST go NOW!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A CAPTAIN THAT DOESN'T CARE!!! Anyone that watches every game knows the guy is a coward, and turtles up and/or runs away from any sort of confrontation. He's not a leader, not a scorer, not an example, not anything but a pure loser. He will go down as the worst thing that has ever happened to my beloved team. He sets an example of pure cowardice.
What makes you think he doesn't care? If he didn't care, you really think he'd be blocking shots on the PK? You think he'd be smashing sticks on the way in to the lockerroom after losses? Yeah, a pure loser alright, the track record proves it too

This team has so many different issues, I think this is the least of our problems. I think most guys in the lockerroom respect Drury. I think not many players respect Tortarella. It actually puts Drury in a pretty awkward situation a more laid back personality.

You can't have a team full of loudmouth hotheads, I kind of like having a Drury and a Redden on this team, just for at least half of what their respective pricetags are

RangerFan10 is offline   Reply With Quote