View Single Post
Old
12-17-2009, 09:23 PM
The Q professor

vCash: 500
rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcPiquesFan View Post
Yeah, that's would probably be the worst trade ever! Forget Giroux for Talbot and D'Amour, forget Marchand for all Halifax club, forget Bourdon for all Rimouski's draft picks... forget Quesnel for Payment! C'mon man... it's a fair trade, considering that PEI are buyers this season. Duffy just has 7 goals so far this season, he's 17 and he wouldn't make the difference for PEI this season. In return, they will get a great defensive and physical defenseman plus a 1st line foward. They could keep Delisle next season and they would just have to send one of their top foward. Anyway, I don't think they target the cup next year...

The rumors are that... I just replace "unknow player" by names...
The only reason Quesnel got traded, because he broke the team rule, playing with an over ager's gf. Anyway the eagles will grab lagace thats it maybe amyot but would rather piette(?) thats about it . But lets face it Halifax beat the dogs tonight, and riopel gets sent back to moncton. Its going toget interesting. P.E.I should bring Quesnel for duffy and a 3rd can't lose

The Q professor is offline   Reply With Quote