View Single Post
Old
12-25-2004, 10:05 AM
L.I.RangerFan

vCash: 500
Ya know something? This crap about JR's credibility is getting ridiculous. JR has been posting, like BR said, through at least 3 or 4 HF boards, even when you didn't need to register before posting and could post totally anoynomous and under different screen names.

He has NEVER posted BS. He has always been on the up and up. For people here to be questioning his honesty and whether or not Sather said what is said is crazy.

Why would he open himself up to this constant critizism that is going on here, if it wasn't factual? He is a big Blackburn fan and has said numerous times that he hopes the kid makes it back. So why post it if it wasn't true? From personal experience, nerve injuries are UNPREDICTABLE. Some recover, some don't and from the time frame that it is taking, my guess is that he will never recover fully.

For you new guys and gals who haven't been around for awhile, remember alot of us have. We know who posts BS and who doesn't. So instead of attacking him for his honesty and the heads up on Blackburns condition, wait and see if YOU can prove him wrong!

JR, I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday and thank you for the information.