View Single Post
Old
12-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Reiher

vCash: 500
You know, I though that today's game wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be. I mean it's becoming increasingly frustrating to watch us lose game in and game out. But man this was game # 4 this week right? I don't know how many of you have played in hockey tournaments. But it's not easy to stay competitive night in and night out. And Montreal tonight just could not buy a goal if their life depended on it. I think the game could have been very different. But this year reminds me of the flu year where Montreal had players constantly sick, this year everyone is constantly injured.

The team when totally healthy I think is going to be quite a good team. But the current schedule and injuries, well as much as it's a lame excuse to say we suck because of injuries. I think more than ever that's true. I mean we're not talking about just losing one key player.

Without Markov, Hammer, Gionta. That's taking a big chunk out of the team. Long term it will probably mean not making the playoffs if the injuries continue or do not stop. Unfortunately that's just part of the game.

Reiher is offline   Reply With Quote