View Single Post
Old
12-25-2004, 11:11 AM
PanthersRule96

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord
Same here, I used to wear Mission elbow and shin pads and had no idea they were made in China until I found out a few months later and was pretty po'ed. I'm not knocking Mission though, the M-2 shaft is my favorite and it's one of the most durable high end shafts on the market except mabye for the Ultra Lite. These companies sure do a great job of hiding where their equipment is made, chances are if it was made in places known for quality craftsmanship like Canada, USA, Germany, etc. the companies would go out of their way to make a point of it.
Bauer made some XX sticks in Mexico but the 2 I bought were both made in Canada. So were the skates and the Nike V12 Quest elbowpads I have.

Reebok Equipment looks just like CCM equipment aside from the gloves and helmet, with the RBK logo stiched on.
I don't like CCM at all. I'm more of a Bauer/Easton person, so the only things I could ever see myself using of reebok are the gloves and helmet which are both nice. The skates look to be the Vector pros and have that crappy externo holder which is nothing compared to the Tuuk IMO.