View Single Post
Old
12-19-2009, 09:15 PM
BobbyRyan9
Let's Go Bruins!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTUCKER16 View Post
I'm hearing the price is to high for Cormier.The asking price for Allen hs gone up too with Moncton getting Riopel back........don't besurprise if the Seadogs stand pat.....
I heard in an interview with Saint John's coach that they aren't going to sacrifice too much of their future to try and get a guy like Allen. He sounded pleased with how the team has been performing and an addition might not be necessary. Saint John has been satisfied with Gelinas' play so far in the season. My guess if Allen becomes too pricey for Saint John, they aren't going to go for it. We won't know for sure anyways until after the WJC tournament is over.

If all the trade rumors about Victoriaville and Moncton are true, both teams are going to be scary good down the stretch. Saint John will definitely have a tough time taking out either team in the playoffs. Prior to the trading period, it seemed as though Saint John's competition would be fairly weak, with only Drummondville and Victoriaville being threats. I expect Drummondville to stay put and possibly go for a championship next year when everyone on the roster is a year older and have a bit more experience under their belt.

BobbyRyan9 is offline   Reply With Quote