View Single Post
Old
12-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Mike Richards 18

vCash: 500
Mikko Pyorola and more team Disc.

once were healthy what happens to the lineup and what happens to Pyro?? i think hes been a solid 2way defensive player but the our bottom six is part of our offensive problem as well!! yes our top 6 has been struggling but when you look at the top teams like Pitts NJ their bottom six help out huge and what has our bottom six done?? i think the majority of the players that are bottom six for us have scored the goals when they were on the top lines or powerplay like Asham and Carcillo.

We need more from Betts,Lappy,Pyro,Carcillo,Giroux,JVR,Powe and so on with the Call ups.

i think these three have played very well Kalinski and Ross and Laliberte seems like a slower Upshall. Nodl i think should be added into a trade hes been given a chance off and on for 2 or 3 years and other teams find him appealing.

Our defense besides Coburn is very satisfying with how they SHOULD be playing or how they have. if Coburn could figure himself out our Defense should be great with the Corp we have in Pronger Carle Timmonen Coburn Parent Bartulis Seems like the only thing we should have to worry about is Goaltending and Emery has played well when healthy so we shouldnt be in this situation but it seems all aspects of our team our struggling.

whats everyone think??

Mike Richards 18 is offline   Reply With Quote