View Single Post
Old
12-27-2004, 02:17 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

vCash: 500
Where did I say that Stafford was a freshman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate
err, you seem to be implying that stafford is a freshman (which he's not), but then again, are you saying that zajac is benefitting from stafford's play? kind of confusing the way you put it

it's kind of hard to say yet who the rangers have at forward that would be as good or better than parise...he's more polished at this point than a lot of rangers prospects, but that's no indication that he'll be better than all of them over a NHL career. jessiman would be many times more valuable IMO if he reaches his potential over parise, for example. but parise is definatly more NHL ready and polished at the moment. hard to compare goalies and defensemen to forwards, but i'd have to agree that players like tyutin, montoya, lundqivst, are roughly at least equal to parise in prospect status

I thought from watching Stafford play 2 things stuck out, 1, he must be the best forward in college. 2, now I know why Zajac as a freshman is off to a good start. Buffalo has a very good player on their hands. I would love to lift him from them.