View Single Post
Old
12-22-2009, 02:52 PM
JDM
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH63 View Post
Because about a month ago, I suggested that Richardson should get a look at 2nd line and both you and Diehard were very much against it. Remember?
To be honest I don't. I remember saying recently it was strange that Richardson got bumped to wing over Moller just a week after DL said Moller was a winger with the organization.

If I was against it, I'm sure it's because I thought he worked so well on the 4th line, I thought it would balance the lines out (this was obviously before Elkins). I've been a big Richie supporter all season.

I've been enjoying Richardson getting more minutes since Stoll went down. Gotta love it when your depth guys step up to the plate and not only eat up more quality minutes, but thrive in different roles.

If you remember, I did a little piece at the beginning of the season on Richardson and how I thought he was a really good player. http://lakingsnews.com/2009/10/11/li...ad-richardson/

Quote:
In last night’s 2-1 road win against the St. Louis Blues, Richardson made one of those quietly exceptional plays. While some would prefer to be tracking the junior stats of the 2008 2nd round draft pick Dean Lombardi traded to acquire Richardson, this writer is increasingly more pleased with the utilitarian, intelligent play number 15 is bringing to the rink.
And that was October 11th, so boo ya!

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote