Thread: Vanek Curve
View Single Post
12-22-2009, 11:19 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Sure, it's a heel. Don't let the fact that the mid-heel blade right next to it starts curving sooner stop you from thinking that.
Since I cannot see who you are replying to I assume it was a comment by CanadaBacon since he is the ONLY one here on my ignore list and thankfully his posts do not show up for me.

He also tried to tell me the Lidstrom / Getzlaf MID curve I have was REALLY a heel curve. The fact that I own it, use it and have played hockey for 35+ years apparently did not phase him. HE IS NEVER WRONG!

You sir are about to get into an argument with a brick .... I suggest you humor him and move on or we will have 3 pages of debate which will include the first guy to invent a heel curve and why it is on all sticks with a funny curve and how you should have known that if you know anything at all.

As a side note the blade on the left in your picture looks very much like my Bauer One90 PM9 heel curve I dislike which sits unused and collecting dust. I would love to find someone with a like new Lidstrom or Getzlaf to trade it with or even a Samsonov that has the 7 lie.

Last edited by Hockeyfan68: 12-22-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote