View Single Post
Old
12-23-2009, 09:15 AM
MD Bruins Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
You should hit up the Cask and Flagon to pre-game, it'll probably be packed with Flyers and Bruins fans (maybe some Flyers players as well ), should be a pretty fun atmosphere.

Otherwise, just make sure to leave extra, extra, extra early for the game. Boston public transit, especially the T (subway) just absolutely sucks. The nice part is that if you're staying downtown, Fenway is probably only a 20-25 minute walk depending on where you are, so if you're feeling up for it, it's not too bad.

I used to live about a block or two away from Fenway for the last 3 years, so I'm pretty damn jealous of you guys, have an awesome time! If anyone has any Boston questions or anything like that, feel free to ask.
Just my two cents for Flyers fans coming in for the game.

I take the Green Line every day (the line that Fenway is on). As long as you are in the underground portions the T is fine. Downtown to Fenway is all underground. It probably takes about 15 minutes.
Definitely take the T down to Fenway (Kenmore) or take a cab. Don't try to drive down there. There is limited parking and it will cost you an arm and a leg.

MD Bruins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote