View Single Post
Old
12-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Handyy

vCash: 500
I guess I have gone numb when it comes to Rimer and Davidge. I just don't listen to what they have to say. I guess the moment I decided that was, when Davidge said over and over and over again how a play should have been whistled on delayed penalty when the puck hit a CBJ stick. The play continued as the CBJ player didn't have any control to the puck and the other team scored. But this dude still after 10 minutes looks at the replay and argues a simple rule. At some point I guess he realized how the rule actually is and then started to argue that the rule should be different. I mean seriously...

But the most frustrating thing about Jackets broadcasts for me are still intermissions. You can see how they have decided to make it without any extra expenses. I'm so freakin' jealous of the Minnesota broadcasts, where they have rink outside the arena and they actually do plays on skates from previous period and explain why it happened (at least last year they had it). They also have other fun stuff, what makes the intermission very short.

But, at this point I would be happy to even see highlights from other games...

I still choose the other team's broadcast always when there is a possibility for it.

Handyy is offline   Reply With Quote