View Single Post
Old
09-23-2003, 09:07 AM
jacklours

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax˛+bx+c
well that's sad but if only one of our line is looking like that this year, we won't be better than the pens!
I was actually thinking the complete opposite. With Koivu and kilger out for a while I was thinking that these lines could pretty much be what we'll see for a month. I don't think that 3rd line will be though because they'll find someone better than Blouin to fill out the spot. Probably Sundstrom will move down one spot while Audette will jump in that second line. or maybe Zednik will play second line while Audette plays on the first one.

As for the 4th, I just think it's a matter of giving ice-time to youngster. Dwyer will end up there with probably Juneau.

Anyways, I was just thinking that it could pretty much be our line-up this year. I don't think we'll be as bad as the pens (they are gonna surprise a lot of people this season though), but Theo is better be in a good shape or we won't be doing much.

Phil

edit: and by the way we are rebuilding so it's kinda normal that at one point our line-up doesn't look too impressive (not saying I wish we lose or anything, but it has to happen at one point)