View Single Post
Old
12-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
I admit the only real reason for me to have confused patches and pouliot were the similar numbers but you can rly tell them apart

max skates way harder and pouliot seems to glide (still fast tho), what i loved seeing from pouliot was the offensive instinct, that is something guillaume also had BUT, was too slow to execute it + plays with his head down and cant MAKE the decision when its time to do it,
pouliot on the other hand showed me in just a couple plays stuff ive never seen guillaume do in 3 + years including driving to the net and getting shoved into the crossbar and goalie and landing on the ground, that right there, ive never seen guillaume do ONCE, he was always so afraid to get dirty, it just pisses me right off, he gets an empty net goal and every guimauve lover has another day to say "we should of kept guillaume" , get real people.

Im thrilled that we have someone like pouliot on our team and available for top 6 duties, dagostini is a waste of space, time and probably matter!

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote