View Single Post
Old
12-28-2004, 06:04 PM
Blindside9711

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Blindside9711
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruins4777
Of course, i think he'd be great for development. The flyers should find some way to dump other guys though...waaaaayyy too much at center.

I'm kinda new to your section, but i use to be a flyers fan, and i live near the philly area, bout 2 hours away. So i see all of their games. I was a flyers fan back when cechmanek was around, but once cechmanek left so did i. I like esche a lot and roenick is my fav flyer other than esche. I like the flyers to an extent still, but not nearly as much as others now...Anyways, i follow the flyers a lot..
Wait... The Flyers told Checko to hit the bricks and you STOPPED being a Flyers fan? Odd... I thought that was one of the smartest things they'd done in years... To each their own I suppose...
Anyways... hell yeah JR should be kept around for a couple more years. He still has some gas left in the tank. This is a guy who pours his heart, soul and guts out for the game and THAT is what we need more of on the team. Even if his skill has deteriorated some, he is still intense and inspirational on the ice and that will definitely rub off on the younger bucks coming through the system in the near future.