Habs projected Cap / line-up in 2010-2011
View Single Post
12-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Join Date: Feb 2009
1. Gainey is not going to trade Gomez anytime soon.
2. Gainey would never pay Plekanec that much money. Ever. He's going to be offered something between 4 and 5 million dollars. If Plekanec doesn't accept it, he'll walk. As simple as that. Besides, Marc Savard is getting paid a cap hit of 4 million over the next 7 years. Savard is 4-5 years older but he's also way more proven. It's a perfect benchmark contract for Gainey in my opinion.
3. I'd give MAB a 2 year 3.5 (total) max. For a guy who can't play defence, that's a great deal.
4. Why not sign Pouliot? I'm sure Gainey wants him.
5. I love Metro but if Gainey has to give more that 1.5, he's gone.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Markowicz