View Single Post
Old
12-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJ Bob View Post
I don't see a change happening with the head coach although I think it would be justified. I don't see us getting anything significant baack in a trade unless it involved Brassard and/or Filatov(our only assets with value). I would like to make a few organizational suggestions that might have some immediate benefits:
1. Fire Russ Yates in Syracuse and send Gary Agnew back down to the Crunch.
2. Hire Keith Primeau as an assistant coach. He was a gutsy captain under Hitch and at 6'-5" would get the players attention and isn't that removed as a player. Plus he could be a buffer between Hitch and the players. Less X's and O's and more passion and inspiration.
3. Take a good long hard look at our scouting and development program. The cubboards are empty. What has happenned? So many high draft choices and so little to show for it. There is nobody in Syracuse pushing for a spot with the big club. Is it poor drafting or poor development or both? What ever the answer someone must be held accountable. If not Boyd then who?

The status quo is unaccetable. I don't care about the playoffs at this point all I want is progress. When you look at January's schedule I see 2 maybe 3 wins. Something needs to change quickly or we're talking about looking forward to another top 5 pick. Good luck selling seasons tickets to this POS.
I agree with this thru and thru....

Fro is offline   Reply With Quote